August 5, 2008

Gillian goes to Kindergarten Orientation

Well, at another attempt of keeping a blog our first post will start with Gillian's Kindergarten orientation. She was really excited to begin with, but soon lost interest when she realized there wouldn't be any playing or coloring and mom wasn't going to leave her.




Chocolate Milk



Cheesin' at Breakfast



Obviously not wanting to have her picture taken and very ready to go home.



Brenna telling me "I'll let you take my picture mom".

1 comment:

  1. congratulations to my sweet Gillian. I hope that school goes very well for you. I know that mommy and sissy will miss you lots during the day.
    I know that daddy has got to be proud of his little girl.
    Brenna, keep mommy company while sissy is at school. I love you all.
    Nana

    ReplyDelete