December 5, 2008

Woo I'm a shopping machine! I did Black Friday with my friend M this year and we headed out to Toys R Us. Hell on Earth one day a year. It honestly wasn't that bad until it was time to get in line to check out. That was freakin' ridiculous. Luckily when I accidentally got in the line for the electronics department I overheard that it was the line for electronics a few seconds later. Can you imagine how pissed I would've been if I stood there for any length of time? Of course the rest of the weekend I still got up at butt freaking 4:30 to go get a lousy free $20. What can I say, I'm crazy. Between saturday and sunday's $20 I got a free pair of Roxy jeans. I lurve them. They fit with the exception of being twelve feet too long on my stubby legs. R keeps calling me a sailor. I was mopping the floor in them and he asked if I was swabbing the deck. I'm gonna deck him...

Richard gave me the task of building us a temporary winter wardrobe before we leave...like that was going to be pulling teeth or something! The sucky thing about spending money though is it's hard to stop. Just for the hell of it I bought green earphones to match my green iPod, because well...they matched ha ha. Not really a winter neccessity, but I felt like I NEEDED them. Oh by the way my dog is snoring on my lap right now. Quite commical.

Anywho, I've gotten some great bargains and some uber cute things. I have to share these with you. I bought them for Paris Hilton Jr. tonight. If I haven't told you she's already coined the next 'that's hot'. It's 'you're so fashion'. She told me that a few months back after I had gotten dressed and walked out into the hallway past her room. Her eyes got all bugged out and she said "oh mom you are SOOO fashion!'. I thought it suited her divaness pretty well. So, now she is so fashion! Here they are...



That's just a little update for now. I'll write more later.

Oh ya, and our computer is fixed...ya!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Those are CUTE! I think Layla will get the little Target brand dark brown uggs to match her old navy coat. Payless had some furry boots with balls that she was all about but I wasnt all about spending $30 on them ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my, I can't believe you did Toys R Us! We went there at 9:30 am thinking the crowds would be over with, boy was I wrong! It was so packed we couldn't even browse the toys.

    Yay for free jeans!

    And those boots are definitely 'so fashion.' haha Hope I have a girl one day.

    ReplyDelete