December 14, 2008

End of the Competition

Well, we are about to go home which marks the end of R's and my competition to be "the biggest loser". I'm winning by a fraction, but I think he's looking better! I think it's because he's gained more muscle mass than I have. I just started doing the couch to 5K program this week too. I asked R why I have this pocket of grossness right under my butt (I hate the word saddlebag uck) and he said he doesn't know but he never worries about his legs cause he runs. So I thought I'd give it a try. I lost my before picture because of all our computer issues, so the best I can do is a picture of me this time last year. I think it does enough justice just by my face. I think I'm going to start doing montly up dates too on this blog because we aren't quitting going to the gym and eating right just because our trip is here! Sorry my now pic sux, I used the auto edit button on my camera and it turned it to crap.

BEFORE - December 2007


NOW - December 2008



I hope you can see the difference because I can! Down 9 lbs and a pant size :)

4 comments:

  1. Great job, you look awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking GOOD!!! We definatly have to do the beach when you get home. -

    ReplyDelete
  3. woo woo for you! I can totally tell in your arms!

    ReplyDelete