January 16, 2009

Great Grandkids


While we were back home we had pictures done with some of the family. They are a little fuzzy because I downloaded them off the website, but here they are! All six of my grandma's great-grandkids. They'll go up on her wall of fame in a giant frame as in family tradition. Watching them get their pictures done made me miss being little and doing stuff like this with my cousins. I can't wait until I can get my copies in the mail so I can put them up on my wall!
Photobucket
We also took the oppurtunity to have the girls picture done together and get an updated individual picture of them too. Now I'm itching for actual family pictures....
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket




2 comments:

  1. they are so sweet! I am a picture nazi! lol. The boys are in there every 6months... Think I have some issues with no pictures when I was little. lmao...

    I cannot believe how big they are! So pretty. You all have your hands FULL!

    ReplyDelete