September 26, 2012

Big Changes

The day I got the hospital confirmation that the test was positive, I also received an acceptance letter for college. I had applied for college to give me something to stay busy while my husband is deployed for the next twelve months, never mind the fact that I just simply need to finish school. When this year is over I'm going to be exhausted.

I'm having a love hate relationship with Facebook right now. I don't feel like announcing the baby on there. I've told those who I feel like should know and those who have questioned me out of curiosity and care.

Nothing huge and noteworthy to share. I'm five weeks today. I've had small bouts of nausea, I have to pee all the time, I'm starting to get fatigued and I'm super crampy. I'm not cranky psycho crazy like I was with the girls though, so I guess that's a plus.  The biggest challenge right now is to cut back on my coffee intake.  I'm still allowing myself a cup in the morning, but other than that I'm sticking to water and an occasional Diet Sprite.  I am backing off of lifting heavy weights and certain exercises they say to not do while you are pregnant.  I'm also trying to be cautious during cardio, but I am going to the gym and will continue to do so until it hurts too much.  I honestly think I'm in much better shape and health starting out this time than I was for the girls, even if I am a few pounds heavier.  I'm exercising and my eating is on track.  Just forget the fact that I'm craving pizza and hot wings....I just forced myself to eat half a bag of baby carrots.  Well, not to eat half a bag, but I'm in that place where I'm either not hungry at all or ravenous.

I know everyone is crossing their fingers for a boy, and that all the same people are 98% sure it's a girl.  I'm in the same frame of mind.  I have a feeling, strange for being so newly pregnant, but I do have a gut feeling.  I'm not telling though!

No comments:

Post a Comment