September 7, 2009

Stuff to get me by

I started a project a couple of days ago that is still sitting on the burner, and then I began another project this afternoon that I didn't expect to take as long as it is. I love sitting and watching paint dry *rolls eyes*. So, I guess until I can give you something else to look at with or without tutorial here are a few things I dug out of my photobucket this morning.

The first is our old house when we first moved to Hawaii. We were allowed to paint the walls, so I probably went a little overboard. Imagine that.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

I never finished it. Kind of sad about it now that I look back. I wondered when I started with the original plan if the big tree would scare the crap out of Gillian at night. Amazingly it did not. She still tells me that she misses that house and her wall. I think really the only thing she misses is the wall.

Here's Brenna's. Not as overwhelming as Gillian's.

Photobucket

I got into painting names for nursery's for a while. It ended up that I couldn't charge enough to make a profit off of it. Too much work to do for free.

Photobucket

And I hope my parents don't mind me posting pictures of their living room, but these are my favorite. Richard always promised me when we bought a house that he would make sure I'd have a mud room with a wheel and a kiln. I miss throwing....

Photobucket
Photobucket

And that's all she wrote about that. I'm hoping that I have a finished project to share with you tomorrow.

Until then.

~Audrey

No comments:

Post a Comment